When the tech giants of Silicon Valley are investing hundreds of millions of dollars in television advertising, it’s worth asking: Do they know something about the power of TV ads that your brand doesn’t? Communicus CEO Jeri Smith writes for MediaPost on why those who made their fortunes in digital are turning to TV advertising with increased frequency – and booming budgets.
Home » Advertising Impact in a Competitive Environment » Why Google, Facebook, Amazon and Uber Are All About TV Ads
Subscribe to Trends In Advertising
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up on the latest advertising trends and insights.
- Advertising Impact in a Competitive Environment
- Advertising to Multicultural Audiences
- Best Practices for Multimedia Campaigns
- Brand Linkage in Advertising
- Building Brands and Brand Equity
- Communicating in the Digital Space
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of Your Creative
- New Product and Line Extension Advertising
- Optimal Spending and Wear-Out
- Research Best Practices
advertising advertising news Apple auto brand brand building branding brand relevance campaigns cause marketing celebrity challenges churn commercials companies competition consumer engagement consumers creative data digital advertising Hispanics holiday live broadcast longitudinal design marketing millennials mobile multimedia networks non-profit Olympics online advertising persuasion real time marketing research sales Samsung Social Media strategies Super Bowl taglines television trends Twitter