Now that we’re a few years out from the dawn of programmatic, it’s safe to say that the hype has died down considerably. But for many brands, targeted online advertising still constitutes a major part of their advertising arsenals and annual budgets. Communicus CEO Jeri Smith writes for MediaPost on why, in many cases, programmatic is not delivering on its promise – and how marketers can address the damage done to their brands and bottom lines.
Home » Best Practices for Multimedia Campaigns » Why Programmatic Could Be Doing Your Brand More Harm Than Good
Subscribe to Trends In Advertising
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up on the latest advertising trends and insights.
- Advertising Impact in a Competitive Environment
- Advertising to Multicultural Audiences
- Best Practices for Multimedia Campaigns
- Brand Linkage in Advertising
- Building Brands and Brand Equity
- Communicating in the Digital Space
- Enhancing the Effectiveness of Your Creative
- New Product and Line Extension Advertising
- Optimal Spending and Wear-Out
- Research Best Practices
advertising advertising news Apple auto brand brand building branding brand relevance campaigns cause marketing celebrity challenges churn commercials companies competition consumer engagement consumers creative data digital advertising Hispanics holiday live broadcast longitudinal design marketing millennials mobile multimedia networks non-profit Olympics online advertising persuasion real time marketing research sales Samsung Social Media strategies Super Bowl taglines television trends Twitter